Zoomcar.com – Associate Director – Legal – LLB/LLM/CS (10-15 yrs)
– Business Enabler. Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the business.
– General Legal Advice. Provide legal advice and review the process flow to mitigate the risk along-with proper documentation.
– Compliance. Develop and monitor legal compliance, license and permits requirements in accordance with Zoomcar’s policies and procedures as well as laws and regulations affecting its business operations. Legal risk management and legal litigation/recovery programs.
– Reporting. Report on status of matters periodically. Proactively keep regional management team informed of developments of sensitive areas pertaining to business operations and checks and balances required therefor.
– Compliances under Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder.
– Management of Holding, Subsidiaries & Associate Companies.
– Maintenance of Statutory Records, Minutes and other records as per Secretarial Standards.
– Good exposure of best Corporate Governance of a listed/un-listed Company.
– Compliances under FEMA, Labour Laws and IT Act.
– Experience in Due diligence while fund raising.