– Support and lead to build the environment of commitment to projects through appropriate communication and stakeholder engagement and management
– Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
– Evaluating customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
– Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
– Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
– Staying apprised of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
– At least 10 to 12 years of experience in a customer experience specialist role or a similar customer support role.
– PMP and DMAIC certified (good to have – will be an added advantage)
– Experience of setting up and managing delivery of projects at large scale.
– Experience of transforming the customer experience to a digitally defined and equipped function
– Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility, and relationships at senior levels (product, technology and other relevant business stake holders)
– Have successfully worked/led projects on Chatbots, conversations Ais, Voice Bots, Multilingual and NLP capabilities
– Have deep understanding on Machine Learning and Deep Learning (Neuro) methodologies and have worked on them.
– Rich experience in scoping and analysing customer experience information.
– Intense knowledge of online customer engagement channels and platforms.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer centric approach.
– Great time management skills with superb communication skills, collaboration and problem-solving skills.