General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities
– Increase C-Sat year on year by increasing promotors and decreasing detractors
– Champion the customer throughout the regional business by balancing customer needs with business requirements and presenting a compelling case for internal change and improvement
– Champion the customer service department. This entails assessing and managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes
– Measuring and reporting. Agree priorities and standards and then manage the CS team to deliver them
– Manage all customer service processes, remembering that we are becoming more proactive and engaging customers
– Troubleshooting. As problem areas for customer service are identified you must engage the stakeholders to agree priorities and then engage your customer services team to address these areas and make the planned changes quickly and effectively
– Financial analysis. Manage your budget effectively
– Planning. Work with the stakeholders to drive continual improvement in people, technology, processes, service and product design and build. Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience.
– Ensure the right caliber of staff are recruited, and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
– Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs. Ensure that poor performance is not tolerated and is remedied via support, training, or disciplinary action as appropriate. Liaise with Human Resources on all employment issues.
– Training. Ensure continual upskilling in customer services through evaluation, development, and training of staff
– Day to day management. Manage your customer services team to deliver what customers need and to continually improve your customer service team’s efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, ensure that you build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
– Ensure the department operates in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
– Highly adept in managing the 3rd party contact centres from multiple locations with average span of control of 100+ and LOBs like – Live Chat, Ticketing, Voice (both Outbound and Inbound), and Escalation Desk
– Champion Input and Output metrics like – CES, FRT, FCR, ZERO TOUCH, AHT, ATTRITIONS, OCCUPANCY, SHRINKAGES, CSAT, NPS, CONTACT PER SUBSCRIPTION/ORDERS etc.
– Have in depth knowledge of Vendor management, contract negotiations, P&L management, risk mitigation, governance policies and has worked in the past on grounds up strategy approaches (proven)
Who You Are:
– At least 10 to 12 years of experience in a customer experience specialist role or a similar customer support role.
– Have managed multiple location contact center in the past with an average span of control of 100+
– Experience of setting up and managing delivery of projects at large scale.
– Experience of transforming the customer experience to a digitally defined and equipped function
– Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility, and relationships at senior levels (product, technology and other relevant business stake holders)
– Have successfully worked/led projects on Chatbots, conversations Ais, Voice Bots, Multilingual and NLP capabilities
– Have deep understanding on Machine Learning and Deep Learning (Neuro) methodologies and have worked on them.
– Rich experience in scoping and analysing customer experience information.
– Intense knowledge of online customer engagement channels and platforms.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer centric approach.
– Great time management skills with superb communication skills, collaboration and problem-solving skills.