Job Description :
Yulu – Customer Happiness Manager
Who we are?
– Yulu is a technology driven mobility platform to enable Integrated Urban Mobility across public and private modes of transport. Using Micro Mobility Vehicles (MMVs) through a user-friendly mobile app, Yulu provides a seamless, shared and sustainable first and last-mile connectivity.
– Yulu is built on a simple philosophy to make Urban Mobility Seamless, Shareable and Sustainable. What started off as an initiative to reduce traffic congestion and pollution in Indian cities is now redefining urban mobility in the global context.
– We are a mission-driven company based out of India with experienced founding team and big ambition. At Yulu, we believe that every day is a milestone and success is about making a difference. If you are passionate about the challenges of urban mobility, chaotic congestion and sustainable living, let’s have a conversation!
Responsibilities and Duties :
The Customer Happiness Manager is responsible to maximize customer satisfaction by strengthening and leading the customer support function:
1. Be the primary ambassador for customers point of view and interests and drive that behavior in the organization.
2. Build, lead and optimize Customer Happiness function and further strengthen the team.
3. Review the existing customer support process, advise improvements, implement changes within timeline and set up best practices.
4. Hire customer support executives, mentor and train them to further strengthen the team.
5. Nurture relationships with external stakeholders and vendors; empower them with suggestions and areas of improvement.
6. Analyze internal data to identify, communicate and act upon both, risks and opportunities. Proactively drive data-driven decisions to increase customer engagement and product adoption & usage.
7. Work closely with the leadership to define the progress and strategies for the customer happiness function. Keep the organization and management informed of status, progress and plans.
Daily Responsibilities :
a) Serve as the voice of the customer by surfacing key trends, behaviours and insights back to the product, engineering, design and data teams.
b) Manage and ensure timely responses to the day-to-day issues and enquiries related to customer support in the chat and ticketing system, emails, phone and messaging.
c) Maintain a high rating from customers on issues resolved and a high Net Promoter Score (YPS – Yulu Promoters Score).
d) Identify root causes for customer issues and grievances. Advise operations and technology team members on resolutions and lead projects where necessary.
Qualifications and Skills :
1. Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
2. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
3. A data-driven decision-making approach with ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of data.
4. A go-getter with an execution-oriented mindset who is excited about making a big impact.
5. Be a excellent team player.
6. MBA is desired.