Wishfin is India’s premier fintech company. It provides its users with an actionable plan to make the right financial decision to fulfil their wishes. Its offerings span a broad range of product genres such as Loans, Investment, Credit, and Savings.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional for the position of Human Resources Business Partner internally marked as Assistant Manager for its multiple business units. Being an HRBP you will be designated at Business/Function level, and ensure to provide the value-added support to serve Business/Function strategic objectives.
As an HRBP at Your key responsibilities with us will be as follows:
Recruitment and Staffing:
– Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on boarding processes)
– Able to create a balance as an individual contributor and manage a recruitment team
– Keep track of recruiting metrics
– Able to experiment and implement new sourcing methods in order to fulfil the requirements
– Aware of different interview techniques such as STAR Method and others.
– Responsible to improve the employer branding
– Coordinate with department managers to understand the hiring needs and start acquiring the talent accordingly.
– Comfortable working on diverse levels of hiring from entry level to senior positions.
Human Resource Business Partnering:
– Understand business strategy and provide required HR level support to them to become a trusted partner of business/function line(s)
– Relay company HR policies
– Lead Employee Engagement and contribute to promote specific HR initiatives
– Facilitate internal transfers, leaves of absence (maternity, long service leaves), retirement and exit processes (including exit interviews for non-key positions) for employees in scope,
– Implement and carry out the appraisal process to ensure timely delivery and 100% completion,
– Liaise with payroll and learning and development teams to ensure the best delivery of services.
– Understanding of HR processes and procedures
– Can communicate persuasively
– Analytical skills, ability to assess people and situations with objectivity
– Ability to plan, prioritize, and deliver
– Accuracy (with data and numbers)
– Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics
– Active listening
– Excel and Powerpoint Skills
– Minimum five years of experience
– Experience with Banking/NBFCs and ITES will be preferred.
– An MBA with specialization in HR.