Manager – Process Excellence – Certified Black Belt
1. Job Role & Responsibility/Designation Manager Quality- Process Excellence
2. Delivery Process/ Function Name Quality
3. Educational Qualification Graduate, BE/ B. Tech/ PG
4. Professional Qualification if any Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
Skills ( Must Have)
1. Excellence head with a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry.
2. Experience in managing Quality/ Process Excellence initiatives for Large Engagements.
3. Must have led/ driven six sigma and lean projects.
4. Hands on experience in driving large transformational programs involving process reengineering, analytics, automation etc.
5. Must have worked in cross functional teams and demonstrated ability to drive change in the process.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills and should be able to manage internal stake holders as well as customers.
7. Well versed with MS Office – Excel and PowerPoint.
13 Knowledge Exposure in driving high impact transformation projects involving technology and process re-engineering.
1. Lead consulting assignments and deliver business value to the customers through quality initiatives.
2. Support process excellence initiatives and drive improvement projects in a complex and fast paced environment.
3. Drive benchmarking and best practices deployment across accounts.
4. Identifying process gaps & improvement opportunities to infuse efficiency and effectiveness into business processes.
5. Understand potential customer dis-satisfaction drivers and proactively mitigate any CSAT risks.
6. Work closely with customers and operations leadership team to identify improvement opportunities and drive them to closure.
7. Drive projects to improve and maintain the profitability of the process.
8. Leading and ensuring governance for Quality/ Process Excellence initiatives for Large Engagements.
9. Drive a culture of process improvement using tools like Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen.
10. Drive standardization practices and ensure strict compliance in internal and client defined processes.
11. Ensure all process metrics are met.