Job Description :
– Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program. To assist in the day-to-day legal support through individual and team contributions and through effective management of external and internal legal resources to ensure that the Company is compliant with all applicable laws.
– Assisting in drafting various policies and standard operating procedures of the Company.
– Experience in dealing and liaising with officials from various government departments like DOT/ MCA/ Labour Officials/Officials of Government Owned Public & Private Limited Companies.
– Knowledge of Contract Act (International Contracting experience highly Preferable), IT Act & Privacy Laws, Payment & Settlements Act, FEMA Act, RBI, IPR Laws, ASCI, Media and Broadcasting guidelines needed.
– To assist with internal/external investigations, providing responses to government agencies, regulators, and litigation support.
– Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A / business opportunities.
– Drafting/Vetting of Agreements with Vendors, Consultants, Banks, Financial Institutions, NBFCS, Software Service Providers, Payment & Settlement Services Providers, Media, Broadcasting and Advertising Service Provider.
– Assist with corporate governance and the corporate secretary function, including preparation of materials for board of directors and committee meetings in India.
– Being the – go to- person for the Sr. Management and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc.