VP – Record To Report GPO – Transformation/Service Delivery – BPO (15-25 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Job Title/Designation : VP – R2R GPO(TRANSFORMATION+SERVICE DELIVERY)-CHENNAI
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Vice President – Record To Report Global Process Owner
Location : Chennai
Role : GPO (global process owner) + delivery + Transformation
Core Skill : R2R handling client locations in Chennai and US
Shift : US Shift
– Interaction will be with the client GPO in the Unites States
– Required to have worked in a controllership environment and not BPO environment – deep content and speak to controllers in numbers
– Deep/Expert knowledge in the financial accounting domain
– Needs Experience in managing large teams
– Lead and direct the company’s global financial close processes to ensure timely monthly, quarterly, and annual global financial statement results
– Manage global process and delivery covering 2-3 delivery centers
– Initiate and drive process improvements to the global process, be it elimination of waste, standardize the process across regions, automation etc-
– Control all accounting operations including payroll, taxes, fixed asset, Intercompany, book closure and consolidation.
– Serve as the business owner of the ERP system and ensure the continued automation of key accounting processes.
– Maintain and constantly evaluate the company’s financial processes, systems, policies and procedures – anticipate, develop, and maintain robust, scalable global accounting capabilities with a strong focus on continuous improvements and ease and speed of integration.
– Develop, implement, and monitor internal accounting controls and policies to ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
– Coordinate intercompany and international accounting relationships and activities, including revenue, compensation, treasury, transfer pricing, taxation and expense issues.
– Manage relationships and engagements with firms providing audit, examination, specialized accounting or tax services to the firm.
– Pursue enhancements in the core accounting workflow, data management and reporting functions with a – project management- focus.
– Oversee consolidation of financial statements.
– Serve as lead contact for the external year – end audit.
– Responsible for the preparation and effective communication of various management reports and analysis.
– Provide appropriate interpretations and analysis of actual financial performance versus plan or forecast.
– Analyze financial statements (P&L/Balance Sheet) and reconcile accounts for accuracy and adherence to generally accepted accounting principles.
– Develop and implement performance measures that focus on key business drivers (financial and non-financial) to support long term performance and strategic objectives.
– Improve our Controlling processes through standardization, templates and automation
– Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial records. Ensure any relevant accounting issues are identified, discussed, resolved, and documented appropriately
– Produce financial results reporting on monthly/quarterly/annual basis and facilitate governance meetings to review those reports and facilitate any required follow-up actions
– Assist with month-end accruals and reconciliations to ensure differences are resolved in timely manner.
– Work within the scope of the contract; and the team delivers the process as in the Statement of work and the desk top procedures.
– Manage financials for the tower by making sure we deliver with the right number and levels of FTEs
– Participate and contribute to people engagement initiatives while managing a team strength of ~90 employees
Experience: 15 to 25 years