Essential Skills/ Basic
– Should have extensive experience in Capital markets especially leading front to back Securities settlements across Equity Markets at Scale
– Should have led and managed Operations transformation projects and change at scale including RPA and data analytics etc and have good track record of driving productivity and efficiency
– Should have led a minimum of 100+ members with global exposure in stakeholder management
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
The right candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of seven settlement teams covering a variety of Equities products across domestic European markets. They will have a thorough understanding of securities settlement and up to date technical knowledge of various domestic markets settlement such as
– Crest, Spain, Italy, Scandinavian and emerging markets like Russia etc.
– Buy-in regulations
– Exchange deliveries
– CASS/CMAR regulations and reporting
– Exchange Futures deliveries
– Corporate action trade
– Expertise in dealing with transaction and position level Reconciliations
– Knowledge of T2S and CSDR projects
– In addition, they will be capable of working independently and innovatively, and have experience of running multiple teams in a high volume environment with multiple market deadlines. Knowledge of Swift Alliance, Euclid and Intellimatch would be an advantage.