The Europe FS Solution Innovation team is looking for a Senior Solution Architect. The role will focus on Financial/Capital Markets. A specialisation or functional expertise in the one or more of the following scope areas is required:
– Forex/Money Markets
– Wealth Management
– Asset Management.
As a Solution Architect, the candidate will focus primarily on :
– Development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximise Accenture’s competitive position in the BPO space
– An ability to effectively engage with colleagues in the consulting and/or technology teams to leverage industry best-practices and innovative thinking
– Setting the direction of each opportunity pursuit, including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the Sales lead and respective deal team
– Articulation of the solution in a clear and concise manner catering to internal or external audiences where applicable
– Ensuring alignment of the solution to the client’s objectives and buyer values
– Collaborate with other architects from organization, including delivery, mobilization, technology etc., to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities and produce a coherent solution
– Relationship management with customers and partners at all levels of internal and external organisations
– Accountability for the costs associated with the proposed solution and the capture of these within a cost model
– Leading the internal Solution and Delivery approval processes, ensuring appropriate briefings and stakeholder management activities have been undertaken in advance of formal approval gates.