The said opportunity is with Leading Investment Bank.
As an VP/AVP-Legal, you have to take care of commercial contracts, right from drafting and vetting to negotiating till finalizing for IT Services of the business.
– Advising on, preparing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including:
– Terms and conditions of sale and purchase of goods and/or services;
– Service agreements and maintenance contracts;
– Vendor agreements;
– Information technology and e-commerce related agreements;- telecommunications;
– Trading systems agreements;
– Trade co-ordination agreements;
– Specialized consultancy agreements;
– Marketing and sponsorship campaign agreements;
– Events contracts;
– Confidentiality agreements;
– Assured short hold tenancy agreements;
– Travel agreements; and
– Logistics agreements;
– Working on ad-hoc regulatory and other projects as and when required.
– Assisting the global markets legal team on the drafting and negotiating various trade-related agreements
– Liaising with stakeholders (regional global lawyers and business partners).
– Generating and distribution of various management reports
– Responding to queries received from the business and legal teams related to agreements
We are looking only LLB/LLM Professionals.
Please apply with the following information and the updated CV:
Salary offered: 15-23LPA