Role : VP / AVP – Contact Center Solutioning ( BPO / ITeS)
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Chennai
– Lead, plan and organize to meet the established revenue objectives of the (particular) Industry vertical by partnering with the senior leaders of the business vertical.
– Lead the end-to-end RFP/ RFI process for large deals in the (particular) Industry Vertical. Reviewer of cross domain bids, solutions construct and commercial model of sizeable deals to develop right win themes.
– Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of our Organization’s success in bid process.
– Identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities.
– Lead the team towards Content Development for marketing collateral i.e. case studies, competency documents, brochures and other relevant collaterals.
– Manage, Mentor, Performance Manage the team & Develop Talent.
– Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development
– Ensure collaboration with the Business Unit senior stakeholders and develop a strong partnership with Sales and Client Partners.
– Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time.
Educational Qualification / Work Experience & Skills Required :
– Post Graduate / Graduate with 10+ yrs experience into BPO , BPO Solutions (Contact Center Solutioning) atleast 5+yrs
– Experience in Solutions role required
– Deep understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
– Proven client management skills
– Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
– Analytical mindset – ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
– Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
– Excellent written communication skills
– Strong Domain Expertise in (particular) industry.