VP – Vendor Partner Management Operations – MNC BPO, Hyderabad
– The position will manage external vendor relationships, drive operational excellence, negotiate pricing and contracts and partner with teams to positively impact customer experience.
– The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in vendor management, contact center management and corporate representation and demonstrate the ability to build relationships, drive improvement, make tough data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment, and enjoys getting in the weeds on any and all issues.
– Service Delivery – Provide leadership for large vendor based teams and effectively manage operations to the highest standard of customer obsession, drive project and change management incl. new implementations and share best practices.
– Procurement – Participate in vendor and site strategy definition, business requirement scoping, location assessments, request for proposal administration, pricing and contract negotiation and contract administration.
– Risk and Control – Ensure compliance with standards related to Security and Infrastructure, Legal, Tax, Financial Invoicing, Code of Conduct and develop robust Business Continuity Plans.
– Stakeholder Management – Build and manage strong, trusted vendor and stakeholder relationships across different levels of the organization.
Work experience :
– Graduate with 15-20 years of work experience and currently working in an MNC BPO as VP and handling Vendor Operations for Contact Centre / BPO Operations handling a minimum of 4 – 8 Partners with a headcount of 1000+ Outsourced Partner Operations. Vendor Partner Management Operations is mandatory.
(Procurement / IT Vendor Management is not suitable)
– We are looking who will be managing our third-party vendor partners or the partner network across India
– We are looking at someone who will be involved in seeking RFPs, negotiating commercials and overall ensuring the vendor partners meeting the SLAs in terms of Delivery, Customer Experience & Compliance.
– Looking at folks who have experience in Contact Center Management or running contact centers.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210 / 9866001402.