Looking for Mumbai/Pune based candidates largely from IT organisations
Role & Responsibilities:
– Advising, structuring and negotiating all documentation governing business and digital transformation projects, procurement, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects.
– Responsible for driving complex software licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts for the implementation of services based on new cutting-edge and disruptive technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
– Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on major cloud, IOT deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the firm
– Responsible to ensure adherence and escalation of data privacy requirements in connection with the projects and matters dealt with by the individual
– Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts
– Working on strategic alliances/initiatives, global/local projects and joint ventures
– Driving global Legal projects from India and working with the regional legal teams on global projects where applicable
Mindset required: Mandatory Desired
– Lawyer with minimum 12-15 years with specific experience in business and digital transformation projects, procurement, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects Ability to work in Cross Functional teams, across multiple locations & cultures
– Sound experience in handling large legal projects, digital transformation, cloud projects Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
– Strong strategic thinking ability Self-motivated, initiative, and positive personality
– Strong written and verbal skills Highly energetic and have ability to energize others
– Effective communicator and team player, excellent problem solving, conflict resolution skills Capability of thinking ‘Outside The Box’ with a view to improve processes
– Mindset required