Vice President – Contact Center Operations – Insurance Process (20-25 yrs)
Vice President – Contact Center Operations
– Our client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the World, Headquartered in US with the captive setup in India, looking to hire Female leaders to Head the contact center, can be based in Chennai / Gurgaon.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
– Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
– Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
– Manage and improve call canter performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
– Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
– Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
– Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and trouble shooting as needed.
– Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
– Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
– Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree
Experience : 20+ years
Work Location : Chennai/GGN
– Diversity candidate
– Minimum 15 years of call center experience with minimum 5 or more years in leading 50+ staff.
– Defining establishing and meeting CS and call center metrices
– Establishing quality and operational standards and managing them
– Experience leading processes, delivering completion on or before deadline
– Working in a fast-pace environment with the ability to supervise multiple initiatives/goals
– Experience in managing staff in a remote environment.
– Efficient use of resources to deliver organization goals
– Managing teams across geographies for CS/call center in specific
– US stakeholder management
– Insurance background is preferred