Vice President/Assistant Vice President – P&L – US Mortgage Insurance/Title Insurance Process (15-20 yrs)
Role : – VP / AVP – US Title Insurance ( US Mortgage)
Location – Bangalore
Seeking a Sr. leader for its rapidly growing Title Insurance Unit. He/She needs to have the following key attributes:
1. Ability to handle large teams spread across multiple locations.
2. Handling all aspects of P&L including cost reduction and revenue enhancement strategies.
3. Strong collaborator with a business acumen to effectively deal with different Organization stake holders including sales.
4. Excellent client management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
1. Excellent customer focus with exposure to US market and who can work closely with our Sales team.
2. Should have managed large teams over (450 – 550 FTEs) is a must
3. Managing the customer SLA’s and meeting the 100% compliance
4. Good understanding of new process transitions
5. Evaluating process requirements and deficiencies, Project planning & Review
6. Should be able to work and communicate across multiple time zones and cultures
7. Manage the entire process and be responsible for ongoing delivery of SLAs
8. To manage project cycle and delivering to the ultimate customers
9. Ability to conceptualize solutions and present them in a relevant fashion to prospects
10. Build strong partnership with customers to ensure operational cohesion and effective foundation for future growth
11. Ensure operation excellence, productivity and cost-effective management
12. Setting migration methodologies, transiting the processes with pilots and developing production strategies
13. Responsible for building and training the team and managing performance on an ongoing basis
14. Create a participative work environment and thereby facilitate employee satisfaction
15. Improving the overall compliance level of information security
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:-
– PG / Graduate with 15+yrs experience of which last 4yrs+ work experience predominantly in US title insurance domain experience
– Understand market dynamics and drive business decisions
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and to manage multiple deadlines
– Experience in driving continuous improvement projects thru automation/ lean and delivering savings that impact the P&L positively. Good experience in troubleshooting operational issues in a timely manner and proactively
-Good communication skills – verbal & written
– Good people management skills with a proven track record for maintaining low attrition
– Good experience in implementing and managing a strong service delivery framework