Role : Vice President/Assistant Vice President – F&A Solutioning ( ITeS / BPO)
Location : Bangalore / Gurgaon / Mumbai
This Role is a combination of Excellent Solutioning approach in F&A space, good commercial sense in structuring deals,and excellent customer facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems,articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.). The role involves estimation and negotiation with business and to own an initiative from Beginning to Deal Closure and the Transition to the Delivery Organization for F&A Vertical.
Role & Responsibilities :
– To bring industry knowledge, outstanding capabilities, innovation and ground breaking
technology to the clients along the F&A space to help them raise their performance to new
– Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
– Lead cross vendor discussions to discuss and craft the final product.
– Work with internal teams to make the solution proposal.
– Front end along with BD/Sales and beware of market trends/changes/digital landscape.
– Able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment, panning different time zones
– Take care of CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
– Lead a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to build the ideal
winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
– CA/MBA with 12to18Yrs experience of which last 4+yrs into Solutioning in F&A space.
– F& A background/domain is a must
– Excellent communication – verbal and written
– Excellent Presentation skills
– Exposure to finance and accounting domain with meaningful experience