– Master’s degree in HR or relevant experience
– 6 to 8 years’ experience in Human Resources
– Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
– Attention to detail and good judgement
Should have work experience working in Business Operations set up.
Job Description :
– Supports growth projects, as part of the deal cycle, representing the HR stream and front facing customers in such projects
– Supports organizational transformation and change processes from HR prospective.
– Actively participates in aligning the human resources strategy to the business imperatives in cooperation with local business and functional leaders and ensure a good employee experience
– Owns retention, engagement, wellbeing, talent development and C&B targets, along with business leaders
– Enables a high performance culture by designing and implementing programs that reward and recognize key employee capabilities, skills, behaviors, experience and performance
– Defines and implements programs that embed a transparent and merit-based organization, health, safety and wellbeing mindset and helps minimize people and business risks in line with the regional strategy and in compliance to the local legislation
– Develops and maintains a good relationship with local management and leadership and offers expert advice in all matters relating to employment relations
– Manages the complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
– Contributes to the continuous transformation of the HR processes.
– Should have experience working in BPO or equivalent setup