Mortgage Transition Manager
Job Summary :
Reporting to the Operations Head, the transition manager is responsible for the delivery of the defined SLAs, ensuring committed deliverables and services are delivered on schedule and at the defined quality levels and operational issues are managed. The role requires highly effective hands-on management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
– Efficient in project management – prepare project plan (both detailed & high level), volume ramp plan, process transition, QA QC plan, communication plan, governance plan
– Ability to foresee critical risks at Solution & Transition stage
– Interact with client(s) and operation Managers on a regular basis
– Work with operations head for approvals on hiring, pricing and contract terms specific to operations and work with the training team for knowledge transfer and certification
– Work with Quality team for QC plan, implementation of QC during transition stage
– Works to tight timelines, competing priorities and rapidly changing requirements
– Track and report on milestones for transitions (including budgets) and on consequences of the transition against original business case
– Have a role in designing and updating transition methodology and supporting tools, including determining the appropriate program structure for each transition
– Ability to handle multiple deliverables with quality and timelines
– Understanding of contractual documents such as NDA, MSA, SOW, LOE etc and ability to draft the documents in consultation with Legal, Risk & Compliance, IT Infra, Operations, finance, and other teams
– Solution Identification & Solution design – Existing processes & Non-Existing processes
Education Qualifications and Experience :
– 8-10 years experience in US Mortgage industry (preferably Mortgage Origination) with at least 2 years- in a managerial role
– Graduate/PostGraduate with min.4+yrs in transition with an International BPO / ITeS Setup
– Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
– Must be detailed oriented, organized, and work efficiently under pressure.
– Excellent MS office skills- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentations.
– Bachelor’s Degree (mandatory)