Roles and Responsibilities
– Auditing the Sales calls/Demo sessions made by the team and share feedback with Sales Team for the required actionables
– Ability to review calls/demo sessions against the established metrics for quality and identify the missed opportunity.
– Identifying hygiene & non-fatal errors impacting the process & taking corrective/ preventive action.
– Analyzing the data & preparing quality reports & dashboards as required.
– Escalating issues that hamper the process. Desired
– Provide effective feedback and co-ordinate with the Training Team to provide remedial training.
– Identify the gaps in the current process in order to improve the overall quality of operations
– Conceptual and creative ability to help the organization & the process by sharing new, innovative and effective ideas for improvement.
– Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports
– Should be able to independently improve the Quality performance
– Take VOC or be a part of other activity as per requirement
Key Requirements :
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Minimum 1 yr Experience from EdTech QA/ EdTech Sales Background
– Excellent Knowledge in MS Office Suite and Google sheets, proficiency in Excel preferred
– Good Analytical Skills
– Good Team player and interpersonal skills.