1. Negotiate, review and finalise multiple categories of contracts including vendor agreements, consultants/retainer, marketing, service provider, agreements/T&C for customer, master license agreements, supply chain agreements, media house agreements, digital agreements (website, app development etc.), lease deeds, leave and license agreements etc.
2. Draft notices for Intellectual Property infringement, payment of outstanding dues, legal notices and replies to legal notices.
3. Managing litigation and Disputes / Arbitration (IPR, Consumer, Civil).
4. Independently negotiate and finalise the agreements with third parties.
5. Assist and advise the commercial and business teams regarding various legal issues involved in business and commercial transactions including the rights advisory and transnational deals.
6. Advising company on employment laws, labour laws, Copyrights and Trademarks.
7. Conduct due diligence, rights check, audit activities and database management. Strong coordination skills are a must.
8. Working on ad-hoc projects for the legal team including streamlining and maintaining legal document MIS, reviewing systems and process/ SOP, creating templates for T&C, agreements etc.
9. Co-ordinate and work with multiple teams within the organisation including inter-function and intra-function.
10. Co-ordinate with external consultants on license and registration of warehouses and stores.