About us :
Nurture.farm is here to partner with farmers to build a resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risk and improving the quality of life of farmers. We bring together learnings, experience and networks built over five decades in this field as a part of UPL, in over 120 countries and the ability to deploy transformative solutions in an agile manner. nurture.farm does this by bringing all farms online and thereby, making mechanization, technology and scientific know-how accessible to the farming community.
Job description :
This person would be managing the complete quality operations for outsourced partners and do in-house quality audits to get the voice of customers and trade to improve the service delivery processes. Deep understanding of contact centre operations and doing market research across all touch points would be a basic requirement. Be the point of contact to drive and conceptualise the journey of moving from Good to excellent in-terms of customer satisfaction.
Job Requirement :-
– Exp: 6-8 years; improve quality audits across various teams of Contact Centre & Retail.
– Ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on quality audits.
– Assist the Operations team in employing innovative methods and give feedback to improve the overall customer experience.
– Identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance employee skills. Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions.
– Conduct customer feedback audits and derives insights to optimize the user experience.
– Create effective working relationships with key stakeholders by logical process enhancement suggestions along with data-driven product decisions.
– Formulate compliance and non-compliance processes as per policies and requirements.
– Ensure that training needs are created and shared with Training team.
– Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, quality scores, performance appraisals, and consultation with respective managers.
– Plan and manage on-the-job training, quizzes, refresher training, etc. for associates.
– Partner with Outsourced teams to plan and design the complete quality structure.
– Conduct Inhouse audits for CC and Retail field teams to ensure high quality of service.
– Work on market research to drive NPS and CSAT .
– Work closely with various teams to plug areas of opportunity into the Service delivery .
– Six Sigma certified (Mandatory), Additional Certification or the experience of implementing Training and Quality -related processes from scratch will be an advantage.
– Total 6-8 year’s experience into Contact Centre, Back office Operations and Retail .
– Experience working with Tech process or Agriculture business
– Experience in both voice and non-voice processes.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Must enjoy digging into data and deriving insights because we are a data-driven company
– A quick learner who is able to understand the process and provide valuable feedback.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence different stakeholders
– Should have the ability to work under pressure and in an unstructured environment.
– Ability to travel
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
– Should have excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, MIS, Dashboards and Power Point Presentation Skills, G-Suite