The Director – Customer Success will act as a strategic partner to customers and will be focused on driving and scaling the company’s ability to continuously add value and delight our customers.
The ultimate measure of success will be ability to maximize customer satisfaction, retention, and growth, another key aspect of the role will be fostering a culture of Excellence, Data Driven and business outcomes into the team’s DNA.
1. Build Relationships: Rapidly build rapport with our customers to drive customer value. Manage the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that they are effectively adopting and deriving the maximum value from our platform.
2. Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Increase renewal rates and reduce churn; expand our revenue in accounts when possible; influence future lifetime value through higher platform adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores; drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability; create company-wide customer feedback loop.
3. Build an efficient Customer Success & Support Machine: Define and constantly improve operational team metrics; establish system for tracking metrics and key milestones; leverage metrics to make data driven decisions and drive ever growing success for the team; expose metrics to the executive team and company.
4. Deploy a strategic and structured playbook: Codify best practices; create a predictable and repeatable motion to scale Customer Success and Support operations sustainably while maximizing customer value realization.
– Education background preferably from top tier B-schools.
– Minimum 10 years prior experience in a Customer Success role and experience with emphasis of being a hands-on mentor and growing the team from within.
– Recent experience as a head (Number 1 or Number2) Customer Success Manager at a B2C company with strong experience in previously scaling and operationalizing the function at scale.
– Entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action with the appropriate level of urgency. Ability to be effective in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with limited resourcing and significant ambiguity, to drive meaningful change and improvements quickly.
– Culturally is innovative, courageous, persistent and patient, loves overcoming challenges, a bias towards action, is collaborative, self-directed.
– Strong experience on working/Leveraging Customer Experience (CX) tools/products.