Job Purpose: Our company is looking for a talented Contract Specialist to join our dynamic team. You will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, evaluating terms, and researching current regulations. Ideal contract specialists should enjoy drafting and editing contracts, demonstrating excellent attention to detail abilities. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of regulations, contract agreements, and legal terminology.
The main KRAs are:
– Negotiate contract agreements with clients.
– Assess and identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
– Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
– Interact with outside contracting representatives.
– Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
– Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations
Skills and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in law or relevant field
– A minimum of 3 years experience in the IT services industry
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– In-depth knowledge of regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications
– Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
Benefits: Remote working, Global exposure
(Salary provided will be best in the market)
Turing (www.turing.com) is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.A., also known as – Silicon Valley. We connect exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions.100+ companies including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner and Bloomberg have hired Turing developers.
– For more than 150,000 developers across 130 countries, Turing is the preferred freelancer platform for finding remote US software engineering jobs. Turing offers a wide range of long-term full time remote jobs for full stack development, web, mobile, backend, frontend, dev ops and AI/ML developers.
– Turing is backed by well-known investors like Facebook’s first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Founders Fund (investors in Facebook, Tesla, Asana etc). Turing is led by serial A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, who’s last A.I. firm leveraged remote talent and had a successful acquisition.
– The company was founded in 2018 and headquartered in Palo Alto, California