To plan, program-manage and drive the implementation of multiple medium to large scale process Transition or migration process. Ensure adherence to the Offshoring/transition framework for project Planning, execution and delivery Professional Know-how
1. Work with cross-functional teams (may include end client representatives) to analyze requirements (Changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions, and plan for process transitions or Migrations;
2. Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines;
3. Liaise with business lines and functions (operations, HR & IT) on training, recruitment and system Requirements for projects;
4. Track project implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports;
5. Assist Programme Manager(s) with project status updates for medium to large scale process transition Or migration project plans;
6. Escalate project-related risks and concerns when necessary; and
7. Facilitate negotiations of service level agreements and KPIs between Company UK teams, the end-client And business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed.
8. Publish basic MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns.
9. Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost