Roles and Responsibilities:
– Monitor interactions on communication and soft skills as per defined sampling
– Coaching the employees for effective call handling and communication
– Deliver soft skills / Voice and Accent training
– Support floor training initiatives.
– Knowledge of topic-specific content creation, design and development of training material.
– Provide feedback and input for training content enhancement and development.
– Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure they move up the learning curve.
– Must have managed multiple processes/ LOBs.
– TNA/TNI Exposure (should be able to conduct TNA/ TNI)
– Monitor and coach agents on usage of grammar, pronunciations and other aspects of the English / Hindi language, culture, etc.
– Good Reporting Skills – Should be able to create basic reports on Excel and PPT
– Participate in Daily/Weekly/Monthly reviews to share the update and action plan on communication and soft skill improvements
Salary offered: 14-17LPA