Looking for a Law graduate having 4 -7 years of experience and with the following skill sets:
– Proficient in drafting, negotiating and finalizing proposals, NDAs, LOIs, business agreements with various vendors and service providers, SaaS contracts, cross border agreements and strategic partnerships with global players.
– Knowledge of IT laws, copyright, trademarks, data privacy, consumer protection, payment regulations, intermediaries, media and advertising laws/regulations.
– Experience of working in IT/ITes/e-commerce sector.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
– Excellent academic credentials, including a law degree preferably from a Tier 1 law school.
– Between 4-7 years of post-qualification experience, with relevant experience in IT/ITes/e-commerce sector.
– End-to-end contract drafting, vetting and finalization various agreements, including cross border agreements, SaaS contracts, technical collaboration agreements, leave and license agreements, among others.
– Develop compliance and risk management related documents, policies, procedures and strategies.
– Sound knowledge of the IT laws, copyright, trademarks, data privacy, consumer protection, payment regulations, intermediaries, media and advertising laws/regulations.
– Exposure of working on regulatory matters and liaising with regulatory authorities.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Responsible, self-starter, capable of simultaneously handling multiple, multi-faceted projects and working under pressure.
– Excellent organizational skills and proficiency in time management and prioritization.
– Ability to interface effectively and appropriately with individuals at all levels, both within and outside the company.
– Excellent drafting and negotiating skills.
– Sound business, commercial and techno-legal acumen.
– Should be able to interpret and apply law and regulation in a practical, hands-on, matters with common sense.
– Should be able to manage and prioritize a wide variety of matters and client contacts.
– Should be able to communicate clearly, concisely, effectively and persuasively with clients and all levels of business.
– Able and willing to work proactively and independently.
Educational qualification: Bachelors / Masters degree in Law