– Provide the necessary support required by the Projects team during the negotiations with the contractors/vendors and also in dispute resolution
– Ensure that the process of lease negotiations with all the licensees is carried out in timely manner
– Ensure that the registration of the final agreement document is carried out as per statutory guidelines alongwith all the supporting documents.
– Ensures safe custody of all the original copies of contracts/ agreements and are correctly signed by the respective authority
– Prepare legal notices in case of any material breach of non-negotiable terms and conditions to the concerned party and provide assistance in any such cases from time to time
– Prepare the termination notices to be issued to the retailers post termination decision by giving the requisite notice
– Prepare all the service level agreements for outsourced agencies and the LOIs with all the necessary terms & conditions
– Ensure that adequate assistance is provided to the RET and Operations team for the indemnity to be given by the retailers before the commencement of fit-outs