About Client: MNC – Manufacturing Speciality Chemicals
Position: Technical Service Manager, Agrochemicals, Asia/Australia
Reporting to: India Country Head
– Candidate with Masters/M Technical degree in Agriculture Science with min of 8 years of experience in Agrochemical formulations.
– Chemistry fundamentals related to batch and continuous operations, production systems, and statistical methods
– Must be able to independently operate and carry out experiments in lab.
– Solid knowledge and experience working with software: both standard packages such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP and application-specific software
– Must have people/team management skills.
– Strong relationship building with sales; prior customer interface experience to include field tech service experience
– Ability to converse on the analytics and the associated instrumentation
– Experience in working across regions for a global company
– Ability to present to customers effectively and manage multiple projects
– Strong technical skills and ability to apply skills in practical manner to solve customer problems/issues; experience with commercial reactors and operations
– Strong ability to apply practical knowledge to create solutions for customers.
– Good interpersonal skills both with external customers and with internal networking
– Strong analytical, follow up and organizational skills.
– Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
Willingness to travel up to 50% within India and Asia.
– The Technical Service Manager enforces the refinement and global implementation of strategic initiatives to improve the Company’s market position.
– The Technical Service Manager is the interface with the customers- technical department and has a key role in promoting existing products, identifying customer needs, taking ownership of them and translating them into new added value products through Company processes.
– This position is also responsible for technical support of customers, support of sales team, coordination of lab studies at internal and third-party labs, preparation and support of field trials as well as application support after the sale is completed.
– This will include recommendations on the use of existing products and providing input for the possible customization or development of new products including formulations to meet specific market needs.
– This role will work very closely with the research team in the US. with regular evening calls
– Responsibility to manage India, APOC and Australia for Technical Service in the Agrochemicals market in close association with the sales team.
– Establish, manage and operate an upcoming lab in Chennai.
– Serve as the technical expert to Company customers by troubleshooting technical issues at the customer site, demonstrating Company product capabilities, recommending solutions, developing products, and serving as the Company representative in technical proposals to the customers.
– Understand customer application and advise the customer about pilot and commercial trials during the pre-trial, actual trial and post-trial analysis to demonstrate our product and to achieve the performance targets that they have.
– Provide on-site and/or remote support during customer trials to assist customers in achieving maximum benefit from Company products.
– Work closely with other functions in the company to deliver Company’s full portfolio of products and services.
– The profile involves frequent and periodic discussions with the R&D team based out of USA through video conferencing or any other mode of communication.
– Support sales and marketing in identifying the competitive advantages, benchmarking, marketing effort, and market segmentation of the business.
– Provide innovative ideas to strengthen sales in existing markets and open new applications. This includes use of existing and new products for both new markets and established markets. Manage the trial cycle.
Please follow our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pioneer-management-consultant-pvt-ltd For Latest Updates on Job Opportunities
Interested candidates, please share your credentials with us. Please mention your complete profile, Your Total Experience in Technical Service of Agro Chemicals, Product Trials, Sales & Marketing Support, New Application, Regional Responsibility, your contribution, your achievement, Reportee | Reporting to, Reason for Career Move Decision | Your notice period | Your current salary | Your expectation
Pl, note: Our client has a stringent reference check policy, so pls do not provide any misleading information nor do suppress any information.
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd