Determines the policy for the logistics department of the Product Line. Manages an integral logistics department via a number of group leaders. Formulates the short term (1 year) logistics policy. Specifies the conditions for lowering costs, improving response time and shortening through times. Takes action, draws up a package of logistics measures, evaluates the alternatives and their consequences and gives advice to the business management in the event that priorities have to be set for product deliveries.
– Manages the Customer Fulfilment Center (CFC) that is essentially the Order Desk for the ULTRASOUND and MONITORING and ANALYTICS (MA) & THERAPEUTIC CARE (TC)
– Owns the various ICS (Internal Controls) processes & represents SCM for internal/external audits.
– Identifies opportunities for performance improvement, within own group and advises on other related areas
– Drives quality standards, targets and methods to control process quality.
– Monitors and controls processes and identify the root cause of issues/waste.
– Drives a quality mindset throughout Operations.
– Monitor team and individual performance, offers and encourages opportunities for development
– Drives HS&E procedures and standards in compliancy with regulations.
– Monitors employees’ health and safety at work and ensures working methods, equipment, premises and environment are safe.
– Defines and oversees the implementation of new systems and processes (including Lean) and implements new supply chain concepts
– Identifies improvement opportunities across the E2E supply chain by detecting KPI trends and/or analyzing internal and external data to generate and implement value adding solutions with the customer in mind