Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here’s what we believe in:
– We obsess over customer delight
– We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
– We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
– Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
– We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
– We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Complete ownership for leading Top Management Escalations, CSM, NCH, Group Escalations, Fraud, Legal, Social Media & Chat (Service & Assisted Buying Teams). These team are spread across internal & external partners.
– The above teams handle customer escalations to top management, the Board, police, advocates/lawyers, social media platforms & Central Govt consumer helpline
– Partner Management, People Management & Process Management
– The performance of the above workload is measured through metrics such as CSAT, Winback%, Service Level, AFRT, Resolution%, De-escalation%, FTR%, Experience Score (Internal & External partner) & Forecasting Accuracy
– Stakeholder Management, Resource planning/forecasting, Data deep dive & analysis, Inter-personal skills for cross-functional co-ordination, RCA on critical escalations, time-bound resolutions on top management escalations
Project Per Quarter:
– Financial – Avoid & manage customer escalations to reduce financial impact for the organization & have in-depth data deep-dive / analytical mid-set to reduce financial impact for the dept.
– Customer – To drive the team to ensure timely resolutions for customers and solutions for the team are customer centric, CSAT, NPS, Winback & VOC
– Process – To ensure that all team members are process compliant and follow dept 0bjective. Involve in process re-engineering and process flow enhancements basis the RCA’s
– Learning and Growth – Keep yourself updated with the latest relevant trends & technology & ensure the team is also aware of the same