– Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
– At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
– Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here’s what we believe in:
– We obsess over customer delight
– We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
– We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
– Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
– We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
– We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Play a strategic role in creating a training framework and content design standards
– Help identify content requirements for all of our processes / queues
– Look for and establish innovative ways to create and update modern interactive content
– Design and create Training content that spans a variety of methods including traditional e-Learning and instructor-led courses, bite-sized content, webinar recordings, videos
– Hands on experience on software to create / develop e-learning & digital training content
– Engage other teams such as Category, Marketing, Development and Product to identify, leverage and curate their content to include in our training courses and learning journeys
– Update existing training content to keep pace with new Process/SOPs releases
– Troubleshoot and fix any issues reported for training content
– Help deploy training content on digital portals – internal and external – and other tools used for eLearning and instructor led training delivery
– Conduct TTT of Vendor Training Partners on content that they leverage for training delivery
– Contribute to developing templates, scripts, accelerators, learning models and best practices
– Collaborate with leadership team to develop and execute short, and long-term training and learning objectives that develop skills, enhance productivity and quality of work
– Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work with people across multiple levels and functions
– A continuous improvement and best practice attitude
– Organized, meticulous attention to detail
– Committed to a high standard of excellence which includes working professionally and ethically
– Demonstrates self-drive and initiative
– Good judgment and sound problem-solving abilities
– Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
Overall 3-5 years of experience with 3 years of relevant experience as Training AM / Lead in Process/Soft skill training content/module development.