Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here’s what we believe in:
– We obsess over customer delight
– We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
– We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
– Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
– We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
– We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
– To drive planning, forecasting and reporting on multiple metrics across multiple stakeholders for Customer Service
Key Responsibilities :
– Identify trends and causal relationships between business metrics and Customer Service metrics.
– Derive insights from reports and assist stakeholders with root cause identification / analysis.
– Assist operations with manpower and contact planning for each month/quarter.
– Operate and upgrade existing forecasting models basis identified trends and relationships.
– Establish reporting standards to eliminate discrepancies across multiple touchpoints.
– Timely collate daily/weekly/monthly reports by scouting through multiple sources of information.
Must Have Skills :
– Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
– Experience in query building and data handling in SQL/Redshift
– Have a concept driven and analytical approach to problem-solving
– Be willing to deal with ambiguity
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong alignment with cultural pillars