Pricing and Commercials| Manager| Job Description
The Opportunity :
We are looking for a Manager, Pricing & Commercials for our Global Delivery Services. A skill full leader, an ideal candidate should possess knowledge & technical depth on the Pricing domain.
Additionally, we expect the candidate to have excellent communication skills & leadership presence.
You will play a critical role in creating value for TaskUS while managing profitability and cost optimization for Sales/CS Leaders. As a part of our overall expansion plan, we are looking for professionals who are highly motivated & strive to make a difference.
You will :
– Lead projects and key work streams for major internal stakeholders. You will be working closely with Sales and CS teams across geos and will use your experience & financial knowledge to shape deals and advice on pricing structures. The function’s initial scope is large/complex/strategic deals, new revenue streams and/or significant use of technology
– Identify client value preferences and uncover associated willingness to pay highlighting opportunities for commercial model innovation and monetization
Your Key Responsibilities :
– You will be required to design and develop high standard competitive intelligence & pursuit support framework driving collaboration across stakeholders. You will be required to :
– Develop close ties with the Global Sales/CS teams to support complex pricing scenarios
– Make informed decisions between Sales/CS, Delivery and TaskUs Commercial interests to deliver optimal value for both TaskUs External and Internal clients
– Lead the development of client facing financial, business and commercial documents and articulate the deal construct and value proposition at the highest levels
– Provide insights by analyzing, demonstrating, advising and operationalizing deal reviews & other key commercial elements
– Challenge current pricing models to create a larger impact on the bottom line & reduce costs
– Create awareness on various pricing approaches & share best practices across geos to keep abreast with the current pricing & market trends
– Develop and promote initiatives to address TaskUs priorities (e.g., client centricity, global integration and teaming, exceptional and diverse people, data and technology) and extend leading practices
– Work closely with stakeholders in sales and marketing, Operations and Finance personnel to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies.
– Assist Sales and Ops team with 360-degree analysis of pricing bid & to understand risks and opportunities of the deal construct
– Assessing data from a variety of sources and derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends
Skills & Attributes for Success :
– A Pricing & Commercials Manager should maintain high standards of delivery, communication & timely responsiveness. You should be a change management leader. A Manager should provide thought leadership & possess collaborative problem-solving skills.
You should :
– An expert in MS Excel, could develop pricing tools / MS excel models and scenario based analysis for revenue projections and profitability
– Bring diverse and out of the box perspectives to explore solutions with the stakeholders
– Ensure effective execution of various operational methodologies and governance
– Analyze trends/long-term plans, identify the financial implications of various business strategies
– Be able to influence, network well within the Organization, build healthy relationships with teams and internal stakeholders
– Create an environment for sharing best practices
– Be assertive & possess strong interpersonal skills
– Keep a proactive approach & possess extensive experience in stakeholder management
To qualify for the role, you should have :
– We seek candidates who are well versed in managing large value deals, departmental budgets, business models & cross-cultural geos in the Pricing domain. You have:
– Have extensive experience in Pricing/Business Finance/Operations
– Effective verbal (virtual/in-person) and written communication skills
– High proficiency at collaborating, managing conflicting interests and dealing with ambiguity
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced & a resilient team player who will provide leadership for the day to day delivery within the business. You should be ready to exercise judgement in handling composite outflows & provide exceptional decision making for the wellness of the business.