So, what does a TaskUs Implementations Project Manager really do?
– Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind some of the world’s most disruptive companies. Your role is designed to map out requirements, plan solutions, and successfully think things through towards launching digital support for technology’s next unicorns.
– As a TaskUs Implementations Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning the implementation process from start to finish and you will strive to provide an amazing experience for each and every client you work with.
– You will also be held accountable for the overall success or failure of the launch, the internal team’s survey response of your performance, and the client’s NPS feedback of their overall implementation experience.
– You will perform deep dive information gathering sessions and collect client program requirements, you will validate the workflows and processes of incoming opportunities, and you will manage client and project team expectations simultaneously for a frictionless onboarding experience.
– You will provide clients with guidance and process improvements throughout the implementation cycle, you will act as an investigator and troubleshoot when process and operational discrepancies arise.
– You will handle day-to-day client communication throughout each implementation, host clients and ensure that client satisfaction and confidence in TaskUs remains high throughout the implementation, and coordinate and work closely with internal departments.
– Oh yeah. You will also adapt to the changing project priorities and complete deliverables on time with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment. Not to mention approaching all role responsibilities with great confidence, assertiveness and a sense of ownership.
– Expect to be a customer evangelist, with a love for partnering with people, clients, and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. To care deeply about the overall business needs and look for ways to add value.
– To strive in becoming a trusted advisor to customers. To like being part of a team that delivers Implementations excellence.
– To be entrepreneurial and resourceful, and passionate about making the world a better place. While being held accountable for your own results, to also balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
So. Do you have what it takes to become a TaskUs Implementations Project Manager?
– This is what we are looking for.
– Definitely someone with at least 5-years of experience in project management, and at least 2-years of experience in operations and/or account management role working directly with Client Points-of-Contact.
– Have a Bachelor’s degree?
– Experience in the BPO sphere?
– Great! Have something equivalent to these in life experience?
– That’s okay, too! Any international vendor management experience? Another plus!
– We are also looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Has both strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail, with a commitment to both accuracy and quality; experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency.
– Someone who has advanced knowledge of email ticketing and cloud-based systems (i.e. 8×8, Aircall, Five9, Salesforce, Zendesk) is a plus, but not required.
– Someone interested in how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work.