– Talentedge is an Ed-tech firm that is changing the way India learns. The first to introduce live and interactive learning in digital format, Talent edge offers courses jointly with world-leading institutes and corporates.
– Talentedge partners with top Indian & International institutes including IIT, IIM, XLRI, Parsons School of Design and also with renowned corporates like OLX, Viacom 18, Wiz craft, SHRM, and others. Its ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 3,00,000 individuals and corporate learners.
– It initiates industry-relevant learning by bringing eminent subject experts into online education. Talent edge is one of the first Ed-tech organizations to be credited with an ISO: 9001-2008 certification.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
– Will be responsible to head the revenue cluster of the organization for Pune office, by managing a team of 200+ sales employees.
– Set the strategy for the development of the contact centers, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
– Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact center management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
– Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
– Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the contact centers
– Work closely with HR, L&D and Training delivery teams. Taking responsibility for the ongoing development of all levels of contact center colleagues.
– Reviewing and defining clearly all contact center roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the contact center operation
– Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resources are fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
– Applying best practices, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
– Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
– Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
– Deliver cost efficiencies and increase in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
– Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
Required Skills :
– Post Graduate with relevant experience of more than 12 years in the contact center management and driving the sales revenue.
– Proven experience of leading a service driven contact center operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
– Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation.
– The ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.