Sr. Quality Analyst – OPEx JD (For Customer Care/Call Center Vertical)
About the Position :
– The Operational & Process Excellence team (OPEx) is focused on setting up a process excellence roadmap for the Swiggy Contact Center. It is our goal to continuously improve CC processes to make them more Efficient, Customer Centric, Reliable and Cost effective. This team is directly responsible for leading efforts to establish and sustain a culture of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement across all lines of business.
The team acts as one of the enablers to achieve the long-term vision of achieving World Class Contact Center Services? for our customers
What you will do (Roles and responsibilities):
– Stay up to date with all metric level attainment, process updates and changes in the assigned business.
– Using data and investigations to draw insights and provide recommendations on metrics including but not limited to AHT, FTNR, Quality, CSAT, Escalations and ITO
– Identifying opportunities for process improvement and undertaking lean, defect prevention or process excellence projects that facilitate quick wins as well as short to long term benefits for the org
– Work closely with operations, quality and training teams to gain insights into business management practices and value from each process. Providing recommendations to Add/Remove/Modify processes to boost efficiency and effectiveness of each effort.
– Start, run and maintain various Knowledge Management initiatives of the team including but not limited to – Development, Modification, Archiving of SOPs, maintaining knowledge base and creating/modifying workflows
– Partnering with training team to facilitate new hire orientation sessions on OPEx
– Run focus group sessions with the team to continuously identify best practices
– Metrics for performance measurement
– Completion of projects and associated tasks within timelines
– Process Insights and defects identified and solutions recommended
– Training initiatives facilitated
– Creation/updation of assigned SOPs within timelines
– Participation in continuous improvement culture building initiatives
– Compliance in attendance, knowledge test and other governance metrics – What do you need (Desired skills):
– Technology streams preferred
– 4 to 10 years of Industry Experience Should have at least 2-3 years of experience with a solid track record in a Customer Service role, especially on metrics like Quality, CSAT and Average Handle times.
– Should have led at least 1 Green Belt Projects and be certified
– Proficient in implementation of 5S, Kaizen, Just in time and other lean methodologies
– Ability to work flexible hours and travel to partner locations, if required (all shifts and within country).
– Prior background in Process Excellence, Defect prevention, Production management or Lean, preferably in an Omni-Channel Contact Center.
– Proficiency & sound knowledge in preparing MS office presentations and excel spreadsheets.
– Ability to look deeper, beyond the obvious, observe different methods and link their results with overall impact on customer experience or efficiency.
– Ability to dissect a service process into various components and investigate them individually.
– Communicate effectively, using different modes of communication and influence individuals from a varied skill set and background
– A very strong customer centric mindset, openness to new ideas and experiments
– Experience in a Customer Service environment with exposure to Voice/Email/Chat/SM mode of customer interaction.
– Completed Six Sigma Green/Yellow Belt Certification from a reputed accreditation body
– Having prior experience in conducting/facilitating White belt / Yellow belt trainings
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well