Quality Manager_Customer Care/Contact Center JD
bout the Position:- As a manager of transaction quality, you will work with Contact Center teams across the country (inhouse and outsourced) to build and monitor frameworks that manage the quality of care services being provided to our customers,
– By making the use of data and stakeholder feedback, you will create plans, review the design and deploy solutions with an ability to quantify results and share qualitative insights and collaborate with operations teams to ensure a better quality of interaction by our Customer Service team. You will report the progress and quantify the impact to understand and share its effectiveness that impacts the customers, partners and delivery executives. Additionally, you will contribute excellent leadership, organizational, problem-solving, networking, and communications (written and verbal) skills
– What you will do (Roles and responsibilities):
– Consult with business partners and stakeholders to determine the most effective monitoring strategy and identify the gaps from expected levels of performance.
– Plan the manpower required to carry out the above including overseeing the achievement of quality monitoring plan
– Analyze trends from assessments, quality results, customer/employee satisfaction surveys, business forecasts and anticipate upcoming challenges. Devise appropriate interventions with the team in shape of quick wins, short term, and long term action plans (human as well as system driven)
– Build ideation and defect prevention processes within the team and share insights that help fix the broken/bad processes. Track such insights to closure by working closely with concerned teams
– Lead the development and implementation of Total Quality Management/CI concepts/Risk Management frameworks
– Track and monitor performance towards key metrics (CSAT, Escalations and NPS). Implement improvement strategies and track them till the set goals are met.
– Scheduling and overseeing governance meetings with all partners on performance, process and quality metrics review. Provide regular and timely updates along with tracking action plans
– Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of your team, including managers, AMs, leads and QAs.
– Achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement-
What do you need (Desired Candidate skills):
– 7- to 12 years of Industry Experience Minimum 3- 4 years of experience in Quality Management
– Six Sigma Green Belt Certification desired (Black belt preferred)
-Strategic thinker with strong articulation, storytelling, analytical and problem-solving skills
– Knowledge of contact center metrics, and experience in managing quality processes at different levels (QA, QTL, Quality manager)
– A high degree of customer centricity with demonstrated examples of going extra mile to ensure the right treatment for the end-user
– Dynamic professional with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
– Prior experience in balancing quality while managing a fast paced and rapidly growing environment-
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well