Subject Matter Expert also referred to as SME, is a person who has special skills or knowledge on a particular job or topic. An SME is considered an expert on a certain topic – not only educated on the subject but has the capacity to share their knowledge with other team members.
Qualification for SME Insurance:
– 3-5 experience in the insurance industry
– Experience in insurance products (all products including life, health & general) and processes and the insurance industry chain
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or equivalent)
Roles and responsibilities :
– Strong Process & product knowledge of the Insurance products
– Keeping up-to-date with industry developments. Offer solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
– Responsible for facilitating OJT for the new joiners on all Insurance related products and processes.
– Help in designing a best-in-class customer support and engagement journey for insurance products.
– Liaise with different stakeholders/partners for quicker resolution of customer inquiries and requests.
– Ability to take ownership and work for early resolution and closure of customer issues.
– Ability to accept change and make the best of any situation.
– Proactive in highlighting/ escalating issues/ concerns/ Areas Of Improvements/ opportunities to the leadership team to get their help as and when needed
– Handling and monitoring of all complaints received through all mediums through tracking in defined TATs
– Ensure that complaint closure quality (RCA) is tracked closely by ensuring first understanding all the issues highlighted by the customer. Maintenance of all RCAs and process improvements undertaken for relevant complaints
– Keeping up to date with all the regulatory requirements and changes in the Insurance industry
Saalry offered: 10-25LPA