Strata is a data-driven, fractional real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India. Strata is one of the fast-growing fintech platforms backed by leading VCs and headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Strata has democratized Real Estate investments in India with their fintech platform which has brought substantial changes into the way Real Estate Private Equity functions in India. We aim to revolutionize the real estate investment space by bringing transparency, liquidity, and accessibility to a lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich.
– Assistance in drafting, review of Commercial Contracts.
– Working with external counsel and business teams on understanding and creating product structures.
– Contributing towards knowledge management through research and presentation on relevant structures and regulations in the financial products space.
– Reporting of regulatory developments to managers on a regular basis. –
Lawyer with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience with leading Banks, investment firms, or Financial Institutions; or law firm experience with exposure in capital markets work, with:
– Working knowledge of Corporate Law and Contract Law would appreciate the basic understanding of real estate transaction-related documents;
– Good experience in drafting and negotiating Commercial Contracts and Agreements etc.;
– Good knowledge of finance-based contracts, financial products, and market;
– Experience in Fund Structuring and knowledge of all the financial instruments;
– Experience in FEMA laws and FDI Investments in Real Estate in India;
– Proficiency in MS Office Tools;
– Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.