– Ensure all the applicable licences, registrations and approvals is procured in time and validly maintained
– Manage legal and compliance to add significant value to our business. This position will ensure that the company operates as per laws of the land, offer counsel on legal issues, deploy Compliance Management Framework across the organization and ensure efficiency & effectiveness of the Compliance Management System.
– Provide expert and strategic legal advice on various aspects of business to management.
– Set internal governance policies.
– Identify risks and provide proactive solutions to mitigate risks in operation.
– Draft and review manpower and service contracts and other legal documents to minimise risk with optimise cost for the organisation
– Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations and monitor compliance of the organization with all applicable laws highlighting any deviations.
– Handle inspections by various government authorities and subsequent litigation.
– Manage labour and industrial disputes and litigation.
– Frame Policies for Environment, Health and Safety.
– Frame Policies required for Privacy, Data safety and security .
– Educational: LLB from a reputed University. Exposure to in-house legal affairs team would be preferred .
– Good drafting and communication skills
– 3-4 Years of experience in Legal and Compliance function or practicing in areas of law concerning: Corporate Laws, Labour laws, Environment Laws and Commercial Laws.
– Should have the ability to build very positive and close stakeholder working relationships
– Self-motivator, flexible and able to work at pace
– Work with positive spirit and discipline
– Fast and smart decision making is critical, has the required agility and flexibility
– Persistent with a high sense of ownership
– Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
– Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
– Strong verbal and written communication.