Stanza Living – Legal Counsel – Real Estate – Contracting – LLB (5-15 yrs)
– Drafting of term sheets, agreement to lease, lease deeds, agreement to sell, sale deed, development agreements.
– Understanding of land acquisition process including title search, due diligence, risk mitigation, stamping, registration of documents, mutation, approvals required for operating and running the business in the premises.
– Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute MOU, NDAs, service agreements, other commercial contracts etc.
– Drafting and negotiation operation and maintenance agreements and all related agreement and transaction.
– Establish and maintain relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
– Provide land and property due diligence related issue resolution, both with internal and external stakeholders.
– Monitor and complete agreement closure with appropriate risk mitigation
– Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
– Contract Management, contractual compliances monitoring and management, maintaining MIS
– General corporate advisory
– LLB from a reputed University/Law College.
– Good drafting and communication skills
– Should have the ability to build very positive and close stakeholder working relationships
– Self-motivator, flexible and able to work at pace
– Work with positive spirit and discipline
– Fast and smart decision making is critical, has the required agility and flexibility
– Exposure to in-house legal affairs + law firm would be preferred
– Persistent with a high sense of ownership
– Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
– Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
– Strong verbal and written communication.