legal Contracts Specialist ( IT MNC) – Hyderabad for a very large and global MNC. Qualified legal professionals with deep exposure to drafting and reviewing contracts in a large IT set-up or from Big 4.
Key responsibilities are:
– Review and redline IT contractual documents, such as Master Service Agreements, Request for Proposals, Statements of Work, Business Associate Agreements,, etc. for completeness, accuracy and relevance
– The Contract Specialist will facilitate communication and collaboration between all IT contract stakeholders and serve as single point of contact for IT contract management in working with the Quest sales teams, contract administrators, legal, customers, and supplier partners.
– Under direction of leadership and legal negotiate and manage amendments /changes to contractual terms with customers or vendors as required
– Must have a working knowledge of IT controls and processes or a technical background to be able to identify and understand items on contract
– Use Salesforce and Archer for the management of contracts
– Stay informed of relevant US and international regulatory requirements and changes in order to keep Quest current
– Excellent customer service skills working with varying stakeholders, customers, and suppliers