Specialist/Consultant – Legal – FMCG – Contractual (4-6 yrs)
Scope of Work:
We need a resource that can act as a project manager to roll out the signature of indemnity contracts. The individual would have to perform the following broad activities:
– Set up a roll out plan for obtaining signatures from countries on indemnity contracts.
– Obtain approval from global legal, tax and finance on roll out plan.
– Update the schedule/plan every 14 days, to reflect progress and escalate log-jams.
– Lead a global cascade for country legal, tax and finance teams to explain the requirements.
– Obtain legal indemnity documents to be signed by top operating companies from global legal.
– Lead the individual conversation with country legal / finance/tax to explain the requirement, including booking of calls and follow-up calls with relevant teams.
– Collate queries from countries (if any) and obtain answers from global teams.
– Attend negotiation calls and keep lists of open issues, and chase the persons responsible to respond.
– Ensure all top countries selected sign the indemnity contracts and ensure any exceptions are appropriately documented.
Salary offered: 10-16LPA