Telecom/ Contact center/ Telecommunication Presales n Solutions Design role in BPO
Job opening for presale n Solution design role in Telecom Domain in BPO from BPO/ ITES Industry only.
Min exp-14 yrs-30 YRS
Below is the JD :
– Creating winning proposals- Respond to RFP- s, RFQ’s and proactive bids while working closely with all teams to develop the win strategy, competitor evaluation and creating differentiated value propositions.
– Bid Management – Create and execute bid-plan. Co-ordinate with Finance, Legal, Service Delivery, Transition and Technology teams for content development on pricing, transition plan, tools and technology proposals and effort estimates.
– Responding to RFI’s and capability questionnaires – Articulate responses to request for information to showcase company capabilities and strengths in the specific domain.
– Pipeline Generation: Identify new opportunities in new as well as existing clients using a combination of GTM initiatives like pro-active outreach to prospects (Demand Generation), engaging with Analysts and Advisors, leveraging existing relationships, etc.
– Knowledge & Content Management: Prepare collaterals – brochures, fliers, case-studies, presentations and reusable content for solution walkthroughs and sales pitches
– Capability demonstrations: Manage client visits by coordinating with various teams and create a strong brand image. Create collaterals and decks for client presentations
– Due-diligence: Participate in on-site due-diligence and transition analysis activities to validate solution and make changes as required and work through BAFO and contract negotiation till closure
– Planning & Reporting- Building sales plans and then subsequent pipeline & lead tracking reporting. The team members will also be expected to share periodic analysis and assessment of the pipeline activity and share insights into successes & failures.
– Thought Leadership: Work proactively in understanding the changes in the TTH industry and changing value propositions and create PoV- s, whitepapers and articles working with SMEs
Skills required :
– Good Project management skills – ability to manage multiple bids simultaneously
– Good analytical & research skills; Ability to draw meaningful insights and inferences from data and build an action plan to leverage it for business growth/sales
– Customer orientation – ability to create customized solutions in line with client’s needs
– Good communication & interpersonal