Function: Customer Experience
Designation: Director – CX Design & Strategy
Job Location: Gurgaon
Being the custodian of Customer Experience, you’re required to optimize the customer experiences at all touchpoints before, during and after conversion. Leverage on customer-centred strategies to delight customers at each step of the conversion journey and nurture strong customer-brand relationships
In this role you are required to create strategy and road-map to optimize the customer journey. identify for, assess complex problems and create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
– Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, product development, account management, billing, finance, UX etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
– Responsible for creating satisfying or compelling experiences for customers with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions.
– Responsible for driving Process improvements within the guard rails of Cost, Quality, Reliability & Stakeholder Experience.
– Preparing Standard operating procedure, templates and workflow documents for each stage of the operation
– Team Management
– Ability to define problem statement, design & improve processes across life cycle of customer on ecommerce
– This role needs program management skills to drive execution of the changes planned across a cross functional team in a relatively ambiguous environment.
– Should have hands-on experience of working in critical customer experience life-cycle stages. Also should have exposure to product development
– Candidates should know how to pull and analyze data to validate hypotheses.
– Prior experience of 8-10 years in consulting or ecommerce in customer experience or process improvement roles
– BTech + MBA from Top institutions of India