Legal Manager (Fund Management) -Delhi location
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group.
At Silverdale, we advise several award winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, and Silverdale Fund of Indian Equity Funds. We also act as an External Fund Manager to large institutional / accredited investors.
We are looking for a Legal and Compliance manager with impeccable communication (written and oral) and leadership skills with a keen desire to learn and grow.
Job Responsibility :
– The ideal candidate would be a University Graduate holding a degree in law with 0-2 years of knowledge/experience in financial services- legal, compliance & risk management function.
– Preference would be given to work experience in a fund and/or those who have been through regulatory audits.
– The candidate should possess sound knowledge of regulatory laws with additional exposure to regulatory framework of other jurisdictions such as Cayman Islands and Mauritius.
– Candidates without a law degree may kindly refrain from applying.
Key Responsibilities :
– Analysing the (legal) risk implications of various investment products
– Drafting changes in the fund offerings and allied documents
– Updating and monitoring Risk Management program
– Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
– Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
– Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities
– Regulatory reporting and regulatory filings
– Liaising with the regulatory bodies, fund administrator, banks and other consultants
– Providing compliance support for allied activities such as external communication, fund marketing & distribution, publicity, etc.
– Perform other administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts, negotiating prime brokerage, custody and other agreements, etc.
– Drafting and vetting agreements with distributors, referral agents and service providers.
– Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
– Vetting of ISDA, Custody Agreements, etc.
– Analysing legal and risk implications of investment products.
The candidate must demonstrate :
– A solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills
– Ability to drive and manage professional relationships
– Ability to prioritise and deliver results well before deadlines
– Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Job Segments : Compliance, Law, Banking, Bank, Anti-Money Laundering Officer, Legal, Finance, Risk Management, Hedge Fund.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview.