Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group.
Silverdale advises several award winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fund of Fixed Income Funds and Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds 2023,2024,2025. Silverdale also acts as an External Fund Manager to large institutional / accredited investors.
We are looking for a competent Legal manager with strong drafting skills.
The ideal candidate would be a University Graduate (B.Com) with a:
LLB. (must) and/or
Company Secretary Degree.
Key Responsibilities :
– Vetting agreements with distributors, referral agents and service providers.
– Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting to various policies and procedures
– Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities
– Regulatory reporting and regulatory filings
– Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
– Liaising with fund administrator, banks and other consultants
– Perform other administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts
– Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
– Corporate Secretarial work.
The candidate must demonstrate :
– A solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills
– Ability to prioritise and deliver before deadlines
– Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
– Excellent computer skills – Power point, excel with knowledge of pivot tables