Shadowfax is India’s leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories – including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax’s services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet – More than 100k+ delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it’s delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
As a Legal Associate, You will :
– Ability to draft, restructure, negotiate and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts including and are not limited to master service agreements, service level agreements/ statement of works, addendums, amendments, Confidentiality Agreements etc.
– Review and advice on leave and license agreements, terms and conditions of sale purchase of goods/ services and other ad- hoc contracts
– Maintaining repository of agreements executed and under review by our client.
– Maintaining originals of agreements.
– Update and maintain the litigation tracker, liaison with the respective stakeholders
– Advice on specific issues raised by our client regarding issues concerning functioning of our client.
– Draft reply to show cause notices, letters, any communication received from the regulators
– Streamlining communications between stakeholders
– Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.