– Leading Service Quality initiatives, interventions and outreach programmes for the region with the objective of driving a culture of best in class service delivery
– Engage with all branches and drive a culture of Service Excellence through Zero Defects and First Time Right leading to reduction in customer complaints, regulatory escalations and improvement in NPS
– Leading projects for process improvement and service excellence focused on adherence to TAT for Service Requests, Complaints count to remain within ORM guidelines, Escalations reduction, First Pass improvement, NPS betterment and other relevant themes.
– Periodic Branch and Regional Office visits physically / digitally as applicable to assess health of service and review SQ parameters and handhold staff to enable improvements required in areas of opportunities
– Conducting periodic reviews with RBH and Area Managers on Region / cluster level performances on critical to SQ parameters and charting out improvement plans and following through for necessary curing / implementation
– Root Cause Analysis of Customer Escalations (Regulatory, Sr Mgmt) to understand service delivery gaps and bottlenecks and working with relevant stakeholders in the channel and HO on the actionables with a focus on reduction of escalations
– Drive a culture of exceptional service delivery through R&R programmes at local, regional and national level while also ensuring that the right behavior is driven through reduction of blackspots / 5k debits
– Support regional programme verticals viz S2W, Priority, NR, TASC on SQ impact items